Sea Trout with Mushrooms Recipe
|Sea Trout with Mushrooms Recipe Ingredients:|
- 2 Sea Trout Fillets - about 6oz each
- 1 Tomato - sliced thinly
- 1 Onion - sliced thinly
- 6 Medium Fresh Mushrooms - sliced
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- Salt - to taste
- Pepper - to taste
Time: 35 min
|Sea Trout with Mushrooms Recipe Instructions:|
Spray the foil with aerosol cooking spray.
Place the sea trout fillets on the foil cut large enough to enclose fillets.
Use 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise to coat the fillets then add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
Arrange onions, tomatoes, and mushrooms over the fillets and place corners of the foil together to make a packet.
Put on cookie sheet and place in oven for 20 minutes at 400 degrees F.
Open packet and place under broiler until slightly brown. Fish should flake easily with a fork when done.
|Sea Trout with Mushrooms Recipe Cooking Time & Tips:|
- For cooking times please see above.
- Remember to only add a little salt to fish dishes
- If required, serve with your choice of sauce
|Sea Trout with Mushrooms Recipe Serving Instructions & Ideas:|
- Serve with your choice of vegetables
- Fish generally goes well with white wine
- A healthy alternative to meat dishes
Fish Recipes Index