King George Whiting Recipe
|King George Whiting Recipe Ingredients:|
- 600g King George whiting Fillets Cooked - cut into 5cm lengths
- 2 Cucumbers - thinly sliced widthways
- Baby Shiso and Mizuna Leaves
- Roasted Sesame Dressing
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Seeds
- 2 tablespoons Grape seed Oil
- 2 tablespoons Mirin
- 2 tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- Sea Salt
Time: 20 min
|King George Whiting Recipe Instructions:|
Heat a frying pan over medium heat and dry roast sesame seeds for 1-2 minutes or until starting to colour and pop. Add grape seed oil, cook for another minute, remove from heat.
Add remaining ingredients (except fish, cucumber, shiso and mizuna Leaves) then season to taste with sea salt. Cool completely.
Combine fish and dressing in a bowl. Arrange cucumber on plates, top with fish, scatter over shiso and mizuna leaves and serve immediately drizzled with excess dressing.
|King George Whiting Recipe Cooking Time & Tips:|
- For cooking times please see above.
- Remember to only add a little salt to fish dishes
- If required, serve with your choice of sauce
|King George Whiting Recipe Serving Instructions & Ideas:|
- Serve with your choice of vegetables
- Fish generally goes well with white wine
- A healthy alternative to meat dishes
Fish Recipes Index